So many people takes tea for so many benefits. Most of the people used to take for change their mood. Some people starts their day with different teas. Zinger tea, masala tea, green tea are the well known teas. *All these are one side of tea. The other side was, we have various types of teas are there with wonderful health benefits. Let us see the different types….
- Black tea : Made with only leaves of Camellia sinensis. 2 cups per day.
- Improves anti oxidant status in body.Due to this it ‘controls heart risk factors’ like blood pressure.
- Significantly lower LDL cholesterol absorption, specially for cardiovascular risked people.
- It protects lungs for smoking people. Because black tea can prevent lungs damage caused by smoking.
- Black tea contain fluorine also. So it prevent our teeth from decay.
2. White Tea: Made with young leaves and growing buds of Camellia sinensis. . These will be dry heated for less oxidation.
- Because of catechins our metabolic rate was increased.So it will helps to loose our weight.
- White tea has effective anti -cancer agents. So it prevents cancer.
- And it supplies antioxidants for our body.
3. Chamomile Tea: Made from dried flowers of Matricaria Recutita ( german chamomile). Most popular tea also.
- It fights with cold, cough, throat problems, eczema,acne.
- It was a sleep booster for insomnia very effectively.
- Stabilizes blood sugar.
- It will glow up your face.
- Relieving migraines pain.
- It will improve your digestion also.
4. Kombucha Fermented Tea: It was fermented tea, made with SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast).
- It boosts immunity system.
- Protects the organ system.
- It was prevention of metabolic disorders due to rich source of antioxidants than unfermented tea.
- It helps prevent the devolepment of stomach ulcers.
5. Red Rooibos Tea: It made with leaves of Fabaceae family of plants growing in South Africa.
- This is absolutely free from caffeine low level of tannins
- Resolves diabetic complications.
- Due to raising the level of good cholesterol, it reduces heart disease.
- Improves bone health.
- Good for skin also.
6. Oolong Tea: It was mixed characterized of black and green teas. It made from the le, buds, leaves and stems of the Camellia sinensis plant.
- Like green tea it enhances digestion.
- Reduces inflammatory disorders.
- Helps to reduce skin problems.
- For good dental health.