Vitamin D – this was most popular terrific word in now a days. I will explain you why i use the word, terrific. Because we got vitamin D easily through sun, but we can’t take it due to our busy life. At least, we can gain it also from certain foods in our availability , like milk ,curd and egg. But how many of us add these in our regular diet…. Due to this so many people suffer with vitamin D deficiency. Mostly it seems in women and children.
What is vitamin D deficiency ??? ( effects and symptoms of vitamin D):
Vitamin D deficiency means lack of calcium… it was most important for strong bones. From bones only our body gets essential calcium for our routine works. vitamin D actually works like a hormone, and every single cell in your body has a receptor for it.
Our bones are most effected by this deficiency. It causes rickets, a disease in child which the bone tissue doesn’t properly mineralize, leading to soft bones. And bone weakness (osteomalacia) in adults. It may causes Asthma and many other health complications.
- skin will be darken.
- Excessive fatigue and depression continued by tiredness.
- Bone pain and lower back pain.
- Muscle pain.
Vitamin D rich in foods:
- Mainly you can either increase your sun exposure.
- Cheese, butter, curd.
- Tuna, salmon fish, shrimp fish and herring fish.
- Cod liver oil.
- Egg yolks.
- Cow milk, soy milk, cereal and oat meal.
- Orange juice.
- Fortified food for vegetarians, like curd, almonds,rice milk, wheat bread, multi grains and etc.