Healthy, shiny, silky, thick and long hair was every women’s wish. But it maybe impossible nowadays. Generally there are three types of hair. Normal hair, dry hair, oily hair. First know your hair type and then follow the food diet and use the suitable products for your hair. Below i will give you some information about hair. By following some tips, you may fulfill your wish…
Reasons for hair fall :.
- Lack of protein
- Water using for hair wash
- Diet maintenance
- Vitamin B defficiency
- Using steroids for any health issues
- Applying heat for hair styles
- Using different products
General tips :
- Apply oil mask at least twice a week.
- Don’t use different products. (use your regular product)
- Skip daily hair wash.
- Use cool water or warm water for hair. Don’t use hot water.
- Stop wet hair combing.
- Comb your hair daily before bed. ( due to this your scalp feels relaxation )
- Don’t tie your hair tightly.
- Don’t apply heat frequently.
- Trim your hair frequently. ( cut the split ends because split ends may stops your hair growth)
- Take more protein sourced food.
- Use mild shampoo.
- Comb your hair before going to shampoo.
Best food for healthy hair:
- Walnuts: Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, biotin, vitamin E . And walnuts protects your hair from damage at out side.
- Eggs: Rich in biotin and vitamin B. Keep your hair shiny.
- Carrots: Rich in vitamin A, keep the scalp and hair well moisturized.
- Cottage cheese: Rich in protein and calcium. It removes dull shade.
- Leafy vegetables: Rich in vitamin A and C. Works as conditioner .
- Capsicums: Rich source in vitamin C. Useful for hair growth.
- Salmon fish: Rich in vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids and protein. For healthy scalp.
- Green tea: It keeps your hair as dandruff free.
- Whole grains: Rich in fiber. For hair growth..( best suplemant for total body also)
- Shrimps: Rich in vitamin B12, iron and zink. Prevent hair loss.