Egg rolls are very tasty, healthy and easy recipe for breakfast or snacks.
- Eggs – 3
- Grated Carrot – 1 cup
- Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- Chopped tomatoes – 1/2 or 1 cup
- Green chillie – as your spiciness (crushed or chopped)
- Pepper powder – 1 pinch
- Milk – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves – 1 or 1/2 cup
- Oil – sufficient
- Beat three eggs in bowl, add milk to it for smoothness.
- Add all other ingredients, mix well.
- Now lightly greased a frying pan with oil.
- After heat it, pour little quantity of mixture on middle of the pan and spread it as a thin layered omelette in low flame , let it be cook.
- Then slowly try to rolled it. Roll half of omelette, then drag it to center of pan.
- Don’t roll completely, then again grease another half of pan.
- Again pour the egg mixture from top of the cooked omelette.
- Repeat this process with mixture. But don’t press the omelette while rolling.
- Transfer the egg roll on cutting board carefully.
- When it was hot, it’s easily broken. So let cool before cutting.
- Now slice into bite sized pieces.
- Then serve with tomato sauce.. It’s very easy and yummy.