Hi friends…Kids favorite item in snacks time was tomato ketchup. The making was so easy and taking less time.
Fresh tomatoes – 1/2 kg ( take round shaped tomatoes only)
Sugar – to taste
Salt – to taste
Food colour – one pinch
Vinegar – 1 1/2 tsp
Chillepowder – to taste
- Clean the fresh tomatoes. cook in pressure cooker for 5 vessels.
- Let it be cool. Then peel the tomatoes. And grind it. Then filter it.
- Now heat a non stick pan, add tomato juice, sugar , salt, vinegar, chille powder and red food colour.
- Boil it till it will be thicker.
- When it was thicker, place one drop of ketchup on plate. Place that plate vertically , then that drop will slide in ‘u’ shape. Then off the flame.
- Cool down it and store in ketchup bottle.